De Dutch Summer Dance Course 2021
General terms and house rules
Classification and selection
The artistic directors of DeDSDCwill appoint participants to the different course levels. This classification will be based upon admitted resumes and secondly on your performance at the start of DeDSDC. The artistic directors are permitted to transfer a participant to a different level during the entire course based on their performance.
Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellations must be made in writing, by sending an email to email@example.com.We apply the following rules to requests for cancellation and refunds:
1. In case of cancellation before July 2nd 2021 we will refund the full registration fee.
2. In case of cancellation between July 2nd and August 2nd 2021 we will refund 80% of the registration fee.
3. In case of cancellation after August 2nd 2021 the participant will receive no refunds, unless they are in the possession of a doctor’s certificate, stating that the registered participant is unable to participate in DeDSDC due to medical issues.
The organization of this course depends on the guidelines of the RIVM. Wewill keep an eye on these and will look for the possibilities within these rules. Should we have to decide to cancel the DeDSDC during the summer period, you will receive a full refund of the registration fee.
Health-and Liability insurance
All participants of DeDSDC are obliged to have sufficient personal health -and liability insurance coverage.
The organization of DeDSDCis in no case responsible for any injuries caused during classes, neither for the consequences of those injuries. In case of injuries participants are expected to notify the staff of DeDSDC. Participants themselves are fully responsible for payment of costs that have to be made for treatment of an injuries caused during DeDSDC.
Participation in DeDSDC is voluntary and at one’s own risk. The organization of De DSDC is in no case responsible for any theft, damage or loss of personal items.
All participants are obliged to actively take part in the classes that are a part of their level. From the moment DeDSDC starts, participants have to be in proper shape to easily complete the full course. Participants must be aware of the fact that DeDSDC is a summer course with groups acting on different performance levels and that they will be appointed to a group suitable for their personal capabilities. And that they may be asked to switch groups if their performance level is inconsistent with thelevel that they are appointed to.
In consultation with the artistic directors, a participant may decide to refrain from participation, if their taking part in a class or activity that is part of DeDSDC could have a negative effect on their injuries.
All participants have to oblige to the following the house rules:
1. Appropriate dance attire is mandatory for all classes.
2. All facilities will be treated with respect: the studio’s, theatre, dressingrooms and green rooms are to be kept neat and clean.
3. No shoes on the chairs in studio’s or theatre, socks are allowed.
4. No food and drinks other than water are allowed in the studios andtheatre. In the dressing rooms and green room eating and drinking is allowed. The kitchen on the 1st floor is for staff only.
5. To prevent loss or damage, we advise you not to bring any valuable orfragile belongings to the course location.
During DeDSDC photos and film footage will be made. A part of this material will be used for publicity purposes. Do you have a problem or question? Please contact the staff; they will be able to help you!