For the 2017/2018 season De Dutch Don’t Dance Division (DeDDDD) is looking for dancers (m/f).
DeDDDD is looking for: professional dancers who have graduated from a (Dutch) dance academy no longer than two years ago or senior (nearly graduated) students (Bachelor of Dance level) wishing to participate in the talent development program ‘De Dutch Junior Dance Division’.
- Excellent classical ballet and modern dance technique.
- Living in The Hague or surroundings, or willing to move.
- No more than two years of work experience
- Good pointe work (f).
- Good partnering skills are essential.
- Dutch or European nationality is a plus.